Fitness influencer Anna Victoria is encouraging fans and followers to follow through with their fitness goals by sharing before-and-after pictures of success stories. Victoria posted a video of herself working out in purple and pink exercise gear, plus highlighting other women who crushed their goals using her Fit Body App. "WHEN YOU DON'T GIVE UP ??… that's when the magic happens!! This journey is never easy but it's always worth it. Join me in giving each of these ladies a HUGE round of applause!! ???" she captioned the post.
Victoria starts her day with oatmeal, four scrambled eggs, and vegetables. "When I tell people I eat four eggs, they're like, 'Are you okay? Do you need to go to the doctor?' But it's an old science belief that they're not good for you. Eggs can get boring, so I put veggies in them—asparagus, zucchini and tomato," she told Harper's Bazaar. "That's my breakfast pretty much every day. In my meal plan, it's different, but I'm a creature of habit and I just like the same routine every day."
Victoria avoids the all-or-nothing mentality when it comes to fitness, saying even ten minutes a day can make a difference. "You don't have to work out every day to see progress, and doing so can actually be harmful to your progress!" she told Fit Body App. "Rest days are growth days. The max days I suggest working out is five to six days with one of those days being only cardio. You absolutely need 1- 2 rest days a week for recovery, injury prevention, and muscle repair. I said it before, but don't underestimate the benefits of even a 10-minute sweat sesh a few times a week! Something is always better than nothing."
Victoria uses her grill for a delicious protein-packed dinner. "Luca and I normally have grilled chicken," she told Harper's Bazaar. "It's amazing how different and how much better chicken tastes when you grill it instead of cooking it on the stove. Luca is actually the cook in the family, so he'll create a sauce or something out of balsamic vinegar and lemon, or something like that, and then just veggies and sweet potato. I love sweet potato."
Victoria wants postpartum mothers to take it easy when getting back into a fitness routine. "Don't rush it. I hear of so many moms at three months postpartum trying to resume their pre-baby routine and level of intensity and end up having so many issues as a result, like diastases recti, prolapse, incontinence and more," she told Oxygen magazine. "Everything in life is a season, and while I'm a big believer in taking care of your physical well-being, sometimes what that looks like is actually resting and taking it slow," Victoria says. "Soak up those precious newborn and baby moments while they last, because time flies!"
Victoria focuses on good habits that take over when willpower is weak. "Motivation is overrated. I'm motivated maybe 30% of the time. The other 70% I'm DEDICATED," she told Fit Body App. "The moment you stop waiting for motivation and start making it happen regardless of how you feel is the moment when the magic happens. Focus on being dedicated, not motivated."
(Wed 7) Views: 279
· Read All Bikini News Daily
Link to story: https://bikininewsdaily.com/bnd/FitnessinfluencerAnnaVic-4595